The bust of Rudolf Virchow, the founder of our institute, in front of our historical building.
Our institute, built under the leadership of Rudolf Virchow, the first director of the institute, in 1906.
Our neighbors - Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology, in the background our institute
The West side of our institute with the former chapel and lecture hall - the picture was taken from the former location of the Berlin wall, just a few meters behind the institute
Hamburger Bahnhof (formerly a train station), now a museum for contemporary art